Life Quotes

Life Quotes
live life
laugh lost
love forever

Life Quotes - Life Quotes about love - poems about Life Quotes 
life quotes

Life Quotes


we do not remember days,
we remember the moment

quotes about life
life quotes

Life Quotes
life quotes
when i was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happinesss was the ket to life.
when i went to schooll, they asked me what i wanted to be when i grew up.
i wrote down " happy".
they told me i didn't understand the assignment and i told them they didn't understand life.
Life Quotes
life quotes
Life Quotes
life is too short
to wake up in the morning with regrets,
so love the people right,
forgive the ones who don't, and belive that everything happens
for a reason

I take care of my flowers and my cats. And enjoy food. And that's living.
Ursula Andress

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it.
Charles M. Schulz

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

It is not length of life, but depth of life.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

It's all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family.
Philip Green

Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.
Josh Billings

Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.
George Bernard Shaw

Life has meaning only if one barters it day by day for something other than itself.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
Sholom Aleichem

Life is a long lesson in humility.
James M. Barrie


Life Quotes
life quotes
life is
infinitely stranger than anything the mind could invent . ..

quotes about love - love quotes and poems
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive