Make short sweet love poems

Most people write romantic sweet love poems more than other topics, usually in short sentences.

Here are 3 simple steps to make short sweet love poems:

Steps 1 Know Your Mood

Step 2 Use a Poem Template

Step 3 Be Confident!


***love poems 1***

Dance Me To The End Of Love ~ Salman Parker



Dance with me in love
Dance with me in life
When did enduring love begin?
The day we became man and wife

There is patience and understanding
We try to be unselfish and kind
Though not a fairy-tale romance
No greater love will we find

Sharing dreams, passions, and desires
Building each other up when we fall
We've learned to say I'm sorry
And I love you through it all

Our two hearts beat as one
Cherishing what we have from above
Dance with me forever
Dance me to the end of love


***love poems 2***

I just want one more day with you ~ by Cyndi



I'm so sad and depressed
Is all I want to do is rest
I go to sleep at night
But my dreams I just can't fight

I think of you lying in that bed
And wonder if there is anything I could have said
I wish you were still here
But I know that you are still near

I love you more than you know
I just wish you didn't have to go
I just want one more day with you
And I know thats what you would have wanted too

I miss you more and more each day
There is so much more we had to say
I know I will see you again
But my life is just started to begin.


***love poems 3***

The Child In Him ~ Jean Gabor



I loved the child in him
so innocent and sweet
The mischief in his eyes
the blush upon his cheek
The tender way he spoke
that showed me that he cared
The touch of his warm hand
that gently touched my hair
The smiles that we shared
that filled my life with glee
For when I was with him
I found the child in me


***love poems 4***


Wave Of Sea & Love



When I see the waves of sea
One thing I come to know that
When waves touches the earth
Then it looks like waves kiss the earth
And go back to sea
These waves show their Love with earth
So it is come back continuously and touches the earth
And when I comparison my Love with waves
Then I come to know my Love is same to that Love
I always want to get my Love
And not consider living without Him
He is come in my life like summer season
In summer flowers are every where
Which shows the inner happiness of life
Like that when I am near Him
That time is full of happiness
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive