Wise Life Quotes

Wise Life QuotesWise Life Quotes



The wisdom behind these quotes is fairly obvious, and yet we never seem to remember to follow the life quotes we know to be wise. I, for one, never let go of my grudges, rarely apologize, and definitely don't love what I've got, I simply wait for life to change so that I can when really it should be the other way around. Quotes are there for a reason, to help guide us through the harder times of life, and yet we sit idly by and watch so many moments pass us by because we're too busy holding a grudge to remember those life quotes on our refrigerator magnets, coffee mugs, and posters at home.



Life doesn't change unless you make it, you can't win the lottery unless you buy a ticket, you can't fall in love unless you meet new people, you can't get a job unless you fill out an application. I sit at home complaining about how my life sucks, but what do I do? I sit on my couch and watch TV. I don't go online and look for jobs, I don't go out and try to meet new people, I don't even spend time with the people I live with most days. I just watch fictitious people, living their fictitious lives, and wishing my life was as interesting as theirs.

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive